Since the founding of Holy Redeemer parish in 1880 there have been a total of three churches built on the property at Junction and Vernor. Each of which is dipicted below.
From humble beginnings...1880 church on the right side of the photo
To spires that reach for the heavens...1896 Gothic Cathedral Style
To the present...1927 structure modeled after St. Paul's outside the walls basilica in Rome, Italy